Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Sunday, March 08, 2009 @ 12:59 AM
omcow!!!!!!!!!!!!! how long ago since i last blogged? hahah pretty longgggggg and alot happened in sch...hectic life!i hate pw.especially when i have to do it alone till 4am! :s anyway msa next week! i dont wanna flunk the first test..geeezzzz.
im losing my social lifee!but its okay i see joan every week yay so happy.next week onwards think leen is joining us :) goodygoody!and im actually pretty please with jc system..i like the subjs im taking!!!!!! :D except for gp and chinese i guess heh
new sch new friends new cca! :) im gonna work hard...i tried on the costume already :)!i like it !heh after comp i will upload pikchas!anw trampoline comp coming up..cause of some other cca i doubt i'll join adiv this year :( but im goign down to watch whitleyeans jump!!!!! so anyone wanna tag along...tell meeeeeeeeeeee
|